We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design product in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes according to user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Good experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
Education / Experience background:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for digital environments.
- BA in User Experience Design / BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.